Momentum Health’s Ingwe Option is the best choice
when it comes to excellent benefits and good value for money.
Best medical aid for Students studying in South Africa!
Full 2018 Medical Aid from ONLY R 370 per month!
International Students pay either 6 months (R 2,220) or 12 months (R 4,440) up front.
This Medical Aid qualifies for your International Student VISA Permit Application!
And I can get you your certificate in as little as 1-day!
Momentum Health's Ingwe Option is favoured by more than 30 000 students, trusting us to take care of their healthcare needs while they focus on their studies!
They consider it the best student medical aid...by far!
IN HOSPITAL BENEFITS
- Hospital benefits at any private hospital covered at 100% of the Momentum Health Rate.
- Any private hospital up to R1 260 000 per family per annum
- Casualty/emergency benefits
- Medical emergency transportation with Netcare 911
- Prescribed Minimum Benefits - cover for a list of benefits which all medical schemes in South Africa have to provide cover for.
- Unlimited, medically necessary Network Doctor consultations/visits
- Approved Medicine prescribed by the doctor
- 2 Network GP referred specialist consultations per family per year
- Specific blood tests paid for
- Network GP referred Basic X-rays
- Dental benefits -annual dental check-up, consultation, cleaning, fillings and extraction of teeth at any Network dentist.
- Visit a Network optometrist to have your eyes tested every 2 years.
If your refraction measurement is more than 0.5, we cover single and bi-focal lenses and you can choose from a specific range of frames.
- Chest x-ray for your study visa.
- Choose to use your 2 specialist consultations per family per year to see a physiotherapist
- 1 visit per person or 2 visits per family per year to see an out-of-network doctor.
- Free Health Assessment at any Clicks or Dis-Chem pharmacy clinic, which includes a blood pressure test, blood sugar test, cholesterol test and Body Mass Index measurement.
WHY CHOOSE MOMENTUM HEALTH.
OPTIONAL - Join Multiply from R219 per month (single) and get up to:
- It is the 3rd largest open medical scheme covering more than 150 000 families in South Africa, guaranteeing peace of mind.
- Momentum won the best product supplier of the year award in 2017.
- They are a credible and trustworthy medical scheme registered with the Council for Medical Schemes in South Africa.
- Momentum Health has a dedicated national student team will ensure that you are in good hands through our commitment to offering superior customer service.
- They offer many free complementary benefits including technology and innovation from Momentum Group.
Plus many other Multiply benefits!
- 12% from PicknPay and Dischem
- 25% with selected online suppliers
- up to 50% off Mango airlines and 40% off Emirates
- Pay less for travel, movies and other amazing partners
- 25% discount on Virgin Active or Planet Fitness gym membership!
MOMENTUM HEALTH MEDICAL AID BENEFITS AND LIMITS
A healthcare solution designed to give YOU OUTSTANDING CARE AT AN OUTSTANDING PRICE!
We can get you accepted in a few days!
And provide your Student Visa in around 1 day!
Please send me a QUOTE for the MOMENTUM HEALTH MEDICAL AID
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS APPLICATION
SOUTH AFRICAN STUDENTS APPLICATION
Don't leave your BEST STUDENT MEDICAL AID concern here.
YOU MUST CONSULT THE SCHEME/COMPANY PRODUCT BROCHURES and RULES FOR COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT DESCRIPTIONS.
MedBioWorld: one of the largest Internet sites for medical and biotechnology journals, associations, databases and other resources.
Council of Medical Schemes