Momentum Ingwe is the Best Medical Aid for Students.
Unbeatable benefits at a low premium.
Full Medical Aid from ONLY R 370 per month!
International Students pay either 6 months (R 2,220) or 12 months (R 4,440) up front.
This Medical Aid qualifies for your International Student VISA Permit Application!
And I can get you your certificate in as little as 1-day!
Momentum Health's Ingwe Option is favoured by more than 30 000 students, trusting us to take care of their healthcare needs while they focus on their studies!
They consider it the best student medical aid...by far!
IN HOSPITAL BENEFITS
- Hospital benefits at any private hospital, up to R1 260 000 per family per annum.
- Casualty/emergency benefits
- Medical emergency transportation with Netcare 911
- Prescribed Minimum Benefits - cover for a list of benefits which all medical schemes in South Africa have to provide cover for.
- Unlimited, medically necessary Network Doctor consultations/visits
- Approved Medicine prescribed by the doctor
- 2 Network GP referred specialist consultations per family per year
- Specific blood tests paid for
- Network GP referred basic X-rays
- Dental benefits -annual dental check-up, consultation, cleaning, fillings and extraction of teeth at any Network dentist.
- Visit a Networkoptometrist to have your eyes tested every 2 years.
- Chest x-ray for your study visa.
- Choose to use your 2 specialist consultations per family per year to see a physiotherapist
- 1 visit per person or 2 visits per family per year to see an out-of-network doctor.
- Free Health Assessment at any Clicks or Dis-Chem pharmacy clinic, which includes a blood pressure test, blood sugar test, cholesterol test and Body Mass Index measurement.
Please send me a QUOTE for the MOMENTUM HEALTH STUDENT MEDICAL AID
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS APPLICATION
SOUTH AFRICAN STUDENTS APPLICATION
WHY CHOOSE MOMENTUM HEALTH.
OPTIONAL - Join Multiply Premier from R219 per month (single) and get up to:
- It is the 3rd largest open medical scheme covering more than 150 000 families in South Africa, guaranteeing peace of mind.
- Momentum won the best product supplier of the year award in 2017 Disclaimer Disclosure.
- They are a credible and trustworthy medical scheme registered with the Council for Medical Schemes in South Africa.
- Momentum Health has a dedicated national student team will ensure that you are in good hands through our commitment to offering superior customer service.
- They offer many free complementary benefits including technology and innovation from Momentum Group.
Plus many other Multiply benefits!
- 12% from PicknPay and Dischem
- 25% with selected online suppliers
- up to 50% off Mango airlines and 40% off Emirates
- Pay less for travel, movies and other amazing partners
- 25% discount on Virgin Active or Planet Fitness gym membership!
MOMENTUM HEALTH MEDICAL AID BENEFITS AND LIMITS
Don't leave your BEST STUDENT MEDICAL AID concern here. GET A QUOTE NOW!
YOU MUST CONSULT THE SCHEME/COMPANY PRODUCT BROCHURES and RULES FOR COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT DESCRIPTIONS.
MedBioWorld: one of the largest Internet sites for medical and biotechnology journals, associations, databases and other resources.
Council of Medical Schemes
Disability, Income Protection
Retirement and Pension
Investing and Saving
MEDICAL AID QUOTES
2018 Disclaimer Disclosure