Your Medical Aid premium is set and you pay the same premium every month, whether you use the services of a broker or not.All we need is an authorisation or appointment from you - to offer you advice for your Medshield plan.
It will ensure that your concerns are answered in terms of the plan you have.
THIS COSTS YOU NOTHING! And the appointment lasts for as long as you want it to. You can terminate it at any time.
THERE IS NO CONTRACT – it simply gives us permission to offer you the best help.
GET YOUR APPOINTMENT FORM HERE...
We are a fully licenced and experienced medical aid brokerage. We have been in this industry for over 25 years, so do know a lot about how it works!
We know how to work with the medical aid – which department to direct queries and who can offer the proper advice.
The exceptions may be members of company Medical Aids and people belonging to the Government Employees Medical Scheme (GEMS) or any other closed scheme.
If you belong to a Company endorsed medical aid scheme and like what you see on the website, please get your HR person to contact us.
NO CALL CENTER HERE!
So, if this is attractive for you, please complete and send us the authorisation form. Also, give us the nature of your concern.
We will send you a reply within a day.
Yes, it is in writing as there is less chance of a misunderstanding!
You can call us if you need to.
SOME QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE...
- What benefits do I really have on my plan?
- What is the rate of cover for specialists and doctors?
- How do you use the plan you have properly?
- Are you with the best plan for your needs?
- Do you know how your current medical plan has changed?
- Are you paying too much to keep your medical aid?
- Are you paying for benefits you never use?
- Can I change plans to something I prefer?
- Can I change my debit order date?
- Where to send my claims?
- What if your claims are not being paid?
- How do I track them in the system?
- What happens if I travel and need cover?
- What are prescribed minimum benefits?
- Can I add my partner to my medical aid if we’re not married?
- Can my parents be added as dependants to my medical aid plan?
- What is covered in-hospital?
- What about internal and external prosthesis?
- And diagnostic scans?
- What is excluded?
- Can I use any hospital or do I have to use a listed hospital?
- If so, which hospitals can I use?
- What if I can’t use to a listed hospital?
- What happens if I want to use a hospital or doctor that's not in the scheme's network?
- What about clinical procedures performed in doctors’ rooms?
- What is a co-payment?
- Do I need Gap cover?
- What day-to-day treatments are paid for?
- Can I use any provider or must I use a network provider?
- And if so, which network provider must I use?
- What network benefits do I get?
- Do I have a savings fund to pay out of hospital costs?
- What treatments will it pay for?
- What if I use it up?
- What is a Self-Payment Gap and how do I work with it?
- How does the Threshold Benefit work?
- Can I use the Chronic benefit for my medicines?
- What are the chronic medicines?
- Am I using the chronic benefit correctly?
- How do I register to get this benefit?
How do I use the special benefits and programmes like:
- Dental Treatment
- Kidney Disease
- Diabetes Care
- Cardio Care
- Mental healthcare
- Are Routine Examinations Covered?
- Are my maternity benefits additional or subject to my family's overall limits?
- What happens if my out-of-hospital benefits run out before my pregnancy is over?
- Am I covered for delivery by a midwife?
- Am I covered for a specialist (obstetrician or gynaecologist), or only a GP?
- What type of scans am I covered for? (For example 2D or 3D scans)
- What type of screenings am I covered for? (For example non-invasive prenatal testing and amniocentesis)
- Am I covered for antenatal classes?
- How am I covered for my confinement and delivery? (For example full cover or medical scheme rates)
- Am I covered for a caesarian?
- Am I covered for a home birth?
- Am I covered for water birth?
- Am I covered for any post-natal consultations?
- What benefits are there for my baby's first year?
It is simple...If you want help understanding your Medshield medical aid plan or
if you need to sort out problems with the working of your medical aid
THEN PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY!
We have a Facebook page as well ...
You must consult the schemes/company product brochures and rules for comprehensive benefit descriptions.
At NO COST TO YOU, we will help you!
FAST, PROFESSIONAL AND ACCURATE ASSISTANCE.
We will offer you the BEST HELP FOR FREE!
Medical aid pays healthcare costs.
What if a disability STOPS your income?
Last update: May 6, 2021
MedBioWorld: one of the largest Internet sites for medical and biotechnology journals, associations, dyatabases and other resources.
Medical Aid Authority Peter Pyburn.
South African rights reserved.