The Best Affordable Hospital Plan.
Medical aid is expensive!
So, which plan is the best, affordable HOSPITAL PLAN ONLY MEDICAL AID and DEBIT CARD for your day-to-day costs?
Your greatest financial risk lies with private hospital costs! This is what your medical aid must FULLY cover.
Even a basic network type hospital plan is vital!
THE BEST HOSPITAL PLAN
- Affordable FULL In Any Private Hospital Cover!
- Linked doctors, specialists and other healthcare professionals are paid in full!
- No overall annual limits!
- Emergencies are covered in full!
- Use a network hospital and get a discounted premium!
- No shortfalls or co-payments with the TOP UP PLAN!
- Admission related MRI/CT scans covered in full, in and out of hospital!
- Network hip and knee joint replacements paid in full!
- Unlimited prostheses from network provider!
- Unlimited, defined Severe Dental and Oral Surgery benefit!
- Chronic medicines!
- Unlimited cancer benefits!
DAY TO DAY MEDICAL AID SAVINGS, USING THE DEBIT HEALTH CARD
- You choose your savings amount from R 50 pm!
- Increase or decrease your savings!
- You chose how to spend your savings!
- Buy vitamins, prescription medication, cough syrups and headache powders!
- Cash to pay almost any medical service costs!
- Immediate payment to providers - negotiate discounts!
- Withdraw your savings at year-end!
- Cover any levies and co-payments.
- Full control over your money - unlike savings in a medical aid!
- Safer and more convenient than cash!
- Credit may be available!
- No claims hassle - pays Immediately!
- Earn market-related interest on credit balances.
- International second opinion services!
- Trauma counselling!
- Screening and Preventative Care, vaccinations, mammogram, pap smear, prostate PSA, glucose, etc!
- Diabetes and HIV management programmes.
- Hospitalisation for a normal delivery, a delivery by caesarean section (if approved) or a water birth.
- International Emergency and travel cover!
AND BEST OF ALL...LOW PREMIUMS!
Single - R 1,873 pm - with R 1,200 day to day savings!
(R 1,773 pm - only in hospital benefits).
2 Adults and 2 Children - R 4,704 pm with R 6,000 day to day savings!
(R 5,026 pm - only in hospital benefits).
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FEDHEALTH GAP COVER and TOP UP
If you do NOT use a Fedhealth-linked provider, you could have in-hospital shortfalls.
There are also co-payments for certain in-hospital procedures!
This means your private hospital bill can be significantly SHORTPAID.
Consider this excellent TOP UP and GAP COVER plan to prevent you having to pay these costs!
COMPARE YOUR CURRENT MEDICAL AID TO THIS PLAN!
Don't leave your HOSPITAL PLAN MEDICAL AID SCHEME concern here.
YES, PLEASE SEND ME A QUOTE
Email me for advice - no obligation!
YOU MUST CONSULT THE SCHEME/COMPANY PRODUCT BROCHURES and RULES FOR COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT DESCRIPTIONS.
INVESTIGATE OTHER MEDICAL AIDS!
Disability, Income Protection
Retirement and Pension
Investing and Saving
MEDICAL AID QUOTES
2018 Disclaimer Disclosure