2019 Discovery Medical Aid for Students.
Join this best, affordable Visa compliant Student Medical Aid.
FULLY COMPLIES WITH HOME AFFAIRS STUDY PERMIT!SA STUDENTS - DO YOU NEED TO LEAVE YOUR PARENTS MEDICAL AID?
Discovery Health, best student medical aid for foreigners and local learners studying in South Africa.
From the largest, most stable medical scheme. Concentrate on your studies and let us take care of your healthcare needs.
What you get for R990 a month in 2018
International students are required to pay either 6 (R 5,940) or 12 (R 11,880) months up front.
- Unlimited Private Hospital cover - in a network of private hospitals!
Cover for the account for the hospital stay and for the accounts from the admitting doctor, the anaesthetist or any other approved healthcare professional.
- In an emergency, you are covered at any private hospital in South Africa.
- MRI and CT scans!
- Casualty visits!
- Unlimited Network GP visits
- Specialist Benefit!
- Unlimited Prescribed Medicine!
- 1 network eye test a year with a specific range of glasses or contacts every 2 years!
- Medical Equipment such as wheelchairs, wheelchair batteries and cushions, transfer boards and mobile ramps, commodes, long-leg callipers, crutches and walkers etc!
- Pathology tests!
- Unlimited network dental consultation, fillings and extractions!
- Basic x-rays
- Certain traumatic events covered!
- Network Preventive screening such as blood glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol and body mass index, mammogram, a Pap smear, a PSA (prostate screening) test and HIV screening tests.
- You are covered for up to R5 million if you require medical care when in your home country!
- Chronic illness, Cancer and HIV benefits! You are covered for the all-inclusive care you need.
- One month's contribution returned if you return home in December and have paid 12-months premiums - up front.
Please send me a QUOTE for the DISCOVERY HEALTH STUDENT MEDICAL AID
SOUTH AFRICAN Student Medical Aid - APPLICATION
Access to the Vitality and KeyFit wellness benefits! Subsidised gym membership, travel, movies, services and more.
Don't leave your AFFORDABLE STUDENT MEDICAL AID concern here.
Email me for advice - no obligation!
I am an Affiliated Independent Financial Adviser and Medical Aid Broker.
I market Discovery Health products and am not employed by them.
YOU MUST CONSULT THE SCHEME/COMPANY PRODUCT BROCHURES and RULES FOR COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT DESCRIPTIONS.
MedBioWorld:one of the largest Internet sites for medical and biotechnology journals, associations, databases and other resources.
Council of Medical Schemes
2019 Disclaimer Disclosure