Compcare Student Medical Aid
Best affordable Student Medical Aid. CompCare was identified as the healthiest of all open medical schemes and the most likely to be recommended by healthcare consultants!
Prove you are studying full time and you only pay R 368 pm!
International students are required to pay 6 (R2,208) or 12 (R4,416) months up front - depending on the rules of your education institution.
Compcare Student Medical Aid fully complies with the Home Affairs Study Permit and Visa requirements!
Compcare Student Medical Aid is specifically designed for students and offers essential cover within a provider network for in and out-of-hospital services.
What's more it is the most affordable option on the South African medical schemes market and that's a fact!
- Access to any Private hospital up to R1 160 000 per family per year.
All hospital accounts are paid in full.
- Unlimited Prescribed Minimum Benefits benefits, which all medical schemes have to provide.
- Emergency medical treatment for injuries resulting from accidents or trauma.
- Hospital emergency room/ casualty emergency visits.
- Unlimited visits to a network doctor.
- Limited amount for 2 out-of-area GP visits per year with co-payment.
- Optometry and dental benefits.
- 2 specialist care consultations per family per year, referred by your network GP.
- Radiology, pathology.
- Specialised radiology including MRI, CT scans and high resolution PET scans.
- Cover for 21 days in a psychiatric facility or mental health institution.
- Full cover for acute and chronic medicine.
- Oncology benefits.
- Full cover when injured, even during extreme sports.
- Emergency assistance, including airlifts from the scene of an accident.
Please send me a QUOTE for the COMPCARE STUDENT MEDICAL AID
- Limited preventative benefits like free health assessments, (which includes a blood pressure test, blood sugar and cholesterol, as well as height, weight and waist circumference measurements.
- Flu vaccinations
- HIV tests
- Emotional wellness benefit.
INTERNATIONAL Student Medical Aid - APPLICATION
SOUTH AFRICAN Student Medical Aid - APPLICATION
MedBioWorld: one of the largest Internet sites for medical and biotechnology journals, associations, databases and other resources.
Council of Medical Schemes
Disability, Income Protection
Retirement and Pension
Investing and Saving
MEDICAL AID QUOTES
2018 Disclaimer Disclosure