Compcare Student Medical Aid
Best affordable Student Medical Aid. CompCare was identified as the healthiest of all open
medical schemes and the most likely to be recommended by healthcare consultants!
PROVE YOU ARE STUDYING FULL TIME AND YOU PAY ONLY R 330 PM!
(R 360 pm in 2018)
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - THE FASTEST SCHEME TO GET YOUR VISA CERTIFICATE!(International students are required to pay 6 or 12 months up front - depending on the rules of your education institution).
FULLY COMPLIES WITH HOME AFFAIRS STUDY PERMIT AND VISA APPLICATIONS!
YOU PAY ONLY R 1,980 (6-months) or R 3,960 per year!(R 2,160 for 6-months and R 4,320 for 12-months in 2018)
NetworX is specifically designed for young, busy people and offers essential cover within a provider network for in and out-of-hospital services.
What?s more it is the most affordable option on the South African medical schemes market and that?s a fact!
IN HOSPITAL BENEFITS
- Unlimited Prescribed Minimum Benefits
- R1 100 000 per family per year, non-PMB and elective admissions
- GPs and specialists.
- Ward fees and general ICU and high care
- Theatre fees
- Medication while in hospital
- Blood transfusions
- Surgical prostheses (PMB only)
- Limited Clinical technologists
- Radiology, MRI, CT and PET scans
- 2 days for normal birth and 3 days for caesarean section for confinements
- 21 days in hospital Psychiatric treatment
- Organ and bone marrow transplants, plasmapheresis and renal dialysis (PMB only)
- Cover for professional sports
- Emergency medical treatment for accidents or trauma
- Alcoholism, drug dependence and narcotism
- 27 chronic conditions covered
R2 800 per beneficiary and R4 170 per family for ALL of:
- Unlimited Network GP visits
- Limited 2 out-of-area visits per beneficiary per annum
- Unlimited, formulary acute medication prescribed by Network GP, or specialist referred by that GP
- Unlimited Basic radiology, subject to specific codes and referred by Network GP.
- Unlimited Basic pathology, subject to specific codes and referred by Network GP.
- GP referred Specialist consultations
- 2 ante-natal visits per pregnancy
- 1 network dental consultation per beneficiary, including preventative care, infection control, fillings, extractions and dental X-rays
- 1 eye test per beneficiary every 24 months at Network optometrist - including clear plastic lenses for single vision and limited frames. Contact lenses
- Hospital emergency room/casualty visits
- Lifestyle and preventative care including blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, BMI and waist circumference (limited to R175 per beneficiary over the age of 18)
- Flu vaccinations
- HIV tests
- Emotional wellness benefit
- Repatriation cover via the loyalty programme, Universal 360
- a FREE loyalty programme Universal 360, that will give you that little extra.
Please send me a QUOTE for the COMPCARE STUDENT MEDICAL AID
INTERNATIONAL Student Medical Aid - APPLICATION
SOUTH AFRICAN Student Medical Aid - APPLICATION
YOU MUST CONSULT THE SCHEME/COMPANY PRODUCT BROCHURES and RULES FOR COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT DESCRIPTIONS.
MedBioWorld: one of the largest Internet sites for medical and biotechnology journals, associations, databases and other resources.Council of Medical Schemes