Benefits are plan dependent.
YES, PLEASE SEND ME A QUOTE NOW!!
OPTION TO YOUR OWN DAY-TO-DAY SAVINGS , USING THE DEBIT HEALTH CARD (or save on your own)
- You choose your savings amount from R 100 pm!
- Increase or decrease your savings!
- You chose how to spend your savings!
- Buy vitamins, prescription medication, cough syrups and headache powders!
- Cash to pay almost any medical service costs!
- Immediate payment to providers - negotiate discounts!
- Withdraw your savings at year-end!
- Cover any levies and co-payments.
- Full control over your money - unlike savings in a medical aid!
- Safer and more convenient than cash!
- Credit may be available!
- No claims hassle - pays Immediately!
- Earn market-related interest on credit balances.
COMPARE YOUR CURRENT MEDICAL AID TO THIS PLAN!
WHICH IS BETTER - MEDICAL AID IN HOSPITAL ONLY OR AN INSURANCE HOSPITAL PLAN?
We only promote Medical Aid Hospital plans – not Hospital Insurance plans. Here's why....
- A Medical aid hospital only plan is really a medical aid, without any day-to-day benefits.
- It pays your hospitalisation, irrespective of why you’re in hospital. And most offer unlimited cover - no risky per day amounts that offer little protection.
- An insurance plan gives you cash per day, as per the policy rules. This is unlikely to be enough to meet those costs. 10 days in hospital for a heart attack, can cost upwards of R 150,000.
- It is a cheap way to get protection from high hospital costs, by using a medical aid.
- A hospital plan will never guarantee acceptance in hospital like a medical aid. They pay you, not the providers, so cannot be used as security, so you have to pay upfront.
- It covers chronic conditions as well and these can be very expensive! Hospital plans pay nothing outside of hospital admission.
- Medical aids cannot penalise you with higher premiums if you have a pre-existing condition. Hospital plans can – and do.
- Both can add waiting periods. A medical aid’s maximum period is 1-year, then you are covered. Hospital insurance can exclude a condition permanently.
- Medical aids are for all ages. Most hospital cash back plans do not cover people over the age of 65 years.
Hospital Insurance plans ARE NOT A MEDICAL AID!
YOU MUST CONSULT THE SCHEME/COMPANY PRODUCT BROCHURES and RULES FOR COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT DESCRIPTIONS.
INVESTIGATE OTHER MEDICAL AIDS!
Disability, Income Protection
Retirement and Pension
Investing and Saving
MEDICAL AID QUOTES
2018 Disclaimer Disclosure