WHICH IS BEST - MEDICAL AID IN HOSPITAL ONLY OR AN INSURANCE HOSPITAL PLAN?We only promote Medical Aid Hospital plans – not Hospital Insurance plans. Why....
- A Medical aid hospital only plan is really a medical aid, without any out of hospital or day-to-day benefits.
- It pays your medical costs, hospital irrespective of you’re in hospital. And most offer unlimited cover.
- It is the cheap way to get protection from high hospital costs with a medical aid.
- An insurance plan gives you cash per day, as per the policy rules. This is unlikely to be enough to meet those costs. 10 days in hospital for a heart attack, can cost upwards of R 150,000.
- It may also have a maximum overall cover amount.
- A hospital plan will never guarantee acceptance in hospital like a medical aid. They pay you, not the providers, so cannot be used as security, so you have to pay upfront.
- It covers chronic conditions as well and these can be very expensive! Hospital plans pay nothing outside of hospital admission.
- Medical aids cannot penalise you with higher premiums if you have a pre-existing condition. Hospital plans can – and do.
- Both can add waiting periods. A medical aid’s maximum period is 1-year, then you are covered. Hospital insurance can exclude a condition permanently.
-Medical aids are for all ages. Most hospital cash back plans do not cover people over the age of 65 years.
Again, Hospital Insurance plans ARE NOT A MEDICAL AID!
This plan is a cheap HOSPITAL ONLY MEDICAL AID PLAN with your own day-to-day savings.Your greatest financial risk lies with private hospital costs! This is what your medical aid must FULLY cover. Even a basic network type hospital plan is vital!
WHAT YOU GET:
This Medical Aid In Hospital plan covers you at any hospital – unlimited.
Guaranteed full cover with associated specialists.
Emergencies are covered in full!
If you use a network hospital you can get a discounted premium!
No shortfalls or co-payments with the TOP UP PLAN!
Admission related MRI/CT scans covered in full.
Diagnostic scopes done in GP rooms paid.
Major joint replacements paid in full.
Unlimited prostheses from network provider.
Unlimited, defined Severe Dental and Oral Surgery benefit.
Comprehensive maternity benefits for antenatal consultations, ultrasound scans and prenatal screening and blood tests.
Unlimited cancer benefits!
YOUR OWN DAY TO DAY MEDICAL AID SAVINGS, USING THE DEBIT HEALTH CARD
You choose your savings amount from R 50 pm!
Increase or decrease your savings!
You chose how to spend your savings!
Buy vitamins, prescription medication, cough syrups and headache powders!
Cash to pay almost any medical service costs!
Immediate payment to providers - negotiate discounts!
Withdraw your savings at year-end!
Cover any levies and co-payments.
Full control over your money - unlike savings in a medical aid!
Safer and more convenient than cash!
Credit may be available!
No claims hassle - pays Immediately!
Earn market-related interest on credit balances.
Both local and international emergency travel cover and evacuation services in some African countries is paid.
A unique home-based nursing in the comfort of your own home as an alternative to a hospital stay when appropriate.
International second opinion services!
Screening and Preventative Care, vaccinations, mammogram, pap smear, prostate PSA, glucose, etc!
Diabetes and HIV management programmes.
AND BEST OF ALL...AFFORDABLE, CHEAP PREMIUMS!
Single - R 1,517 pm - with R 1,200 per year in day to day savings!
(R 1,773 pm - only in hospital benefits).
2 Adults and 2 Children - R 4,117 pm with R 6,000 per year in day to day savings!
(R 5,026 pm - only in hospital benefits).
COMPARE YOUR CURRENT MEDICAL AID TO THIS PLAN!
Benefits are plan dependent.
Don't leave your HOSPITAL PLAN MEDICAL AID SCHEME concern here.
YES, PLEASE SEND ME A QUOTE
YOU MUST CONSULT THE SCHEME/COMPANY PRODUCT BROCHURES and RULES FOR COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT DESCRIPTIONS.
INVESTIGATE OTHER MEDICAL AIDS!
Disability, Income Protection
Retirement and Pension
Investing and Saving
MEDICAL AID QUOTES
2018 Disclaimer Disclosure