A TOTAL DENTAL BENEFIT OF R 25,000 PER PERSON - PAID BY THE SCHEME! We do not know of another hospital plan that offers these benefits!
We do not know of another hospital plan that offers these benefits!
Benefits are plan dependent.
YES, PLEASE SEND ME A QUOTE NOW!!
COMPARE YOUR CURRENT PLAN TO THIS PLAN!
WHICH IS BETTER - MEDICAL SCHEME IN HOSPITAL ONLY PLAN OR AN INSURANCE PLAN?
We only promote Medical Aid plans with hosapital benefits – not Hospital Insurance plans. Here's why....
- A Medical aid hospital only plan offers in hospital cover, without any day-to-day benefits.
- It pays your hospitalisation, irrespective of why you’re in hospital. And most offer unlimited cover - no risky per day amounts that offer little protection.
- An insurance plan gives you cash per day, as per the policy rules. This is unlikely to be enough to meet those costs. 10 days in hospital for a heart attack, can cost upwards of R 150,000.
- It is a cheap way to get protection from high hospital costs, by using a medical plan.
- A hospital insurance plan will never guarantee acceptance in hospital like a medical scheme. They pay you, not the providers, so cannot be used as security, so you have to pay upfront.
- It covers chronic conditions as well and these can be very expensive! Hospital insurance pays nothing outside of hospital admission.
- Medical schemes cannot penalise you with higher premiums if you have a pre-existing condition. Hospital insurances can – and do.
- Both can add waiting periods. A medical scheme's maximum period is 1-year, then you are covered. Hospital insurance can exclude a condition permanently.
- Medical scheme plans are for all ages. Most hospital cash back plans do not cover people over the age of 65 years.
Hospital Insurance plans ARE NOT A MEDICAL AID!
YOU MUST CONSULT THE SCHEME/COMPANY PRODUCT BROCHURES and RULES FOR COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT DESCRIPTIONS.
INVESTIGATE OTHER MEDICAL SCHEMES!
Disability, Income Protection
Retirement and Pension
Investing and Saving
MEDICAL AID QUOTES
2018 Disclaimer Disclosure